Club Fees and Policies
Gymnastics Saskatchewan (GymSask) Membership
All Recreational Classes require a membership with Gymnastics Saskatchewan. GymSask provides coach education opportunities, club assistance including materials, insurance and advice. GymSask also monitors and governs the sport of gymnastics in Saskatchewan. The annual GymSask membership must be renewed each September. Presently that fee is $30 which includes insurance and membership with Gymnastics Canada.
There will be a $30 charge for all NSF cheques.
- Classes are subject to change based on availability and size requirements
- Make up classes are only available in the event that Calico Gymnastics has had to cancel a regularly scheduled class.
- There will be no makeup classes or refunds for cancellations that are due to circumstances not in the club's control.
- Full refunds will be available for withdrawal within one week prior to the session start date, less the 4% administration fee. Any withdrawl during the week prior to session start date will receive a 75% refund of the class cost plus full refund of GymSask fee. Any withdrawal within the first two weeks of classes will receive a 50% refund of the cost of the class. GymSask fees will NOT be refunded after the session start date. There are no refunds available for withdrawals made after 2 weeks from the session start date.
- Refunds for class cancellations will be less the 4% administration fee.
- Raffle Tickets/Opt Out Fees will not be refunded for any withdrawals once classes have started.
- Multiple class registrations that result in a refund will be subject to a $50 administrative fee.
- For insurance purposes, each gymnast must complete a registration form and payment must be made in full PRIOR to the first class (or post-dated cheques must be submitted), in order for the gymnast to participate.
- Post-dated cheques must be dated for the first of the month, where special arrangements have been made.
- Calico will not be responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Please bring a water bottle clearly marked with your athlete'name to each class.
- Athletes MUST wear a leotard or a T shirt and shorts to class. Long hair MUST be tied back. NO two piece suits, socks, jeans or loose fitting clothing.
- Only registered participants are permitted on the gym floor. Siblings and parents are NOT to be on the floor while class is running.
- Calico has the right to re-schedule up to and including 3 classes /sessions.
- One parent must be provided for each child registered for parent and tot classes.
- Parents of all preschool athletes are asked to remain in the gym for the duration of the class.
- Please keep noise to a minimum in the viewing area.
- No flash photography is permitted in the gym.
- Please remember this is a non-profit organization and your efforts to help around the gym are greatly appreciated. This includes keeping common areas clean and volunteering when possible. Please dispose of your garbage in the garbage cans available.
- As a non-profit we rely on fundraisers for building and equipment needs in order to keep your child in a safe environment, please participate in fundraisers enthusiastically.
- Please note that a Gym Sask Fee will be added to each Recreation athletes fees. This fee varies from class to class and is good for the entire 2017-2018 Season.
- There will be a 4% admin fee charged on all registrations